Brookfield Oral Surgeon - Dr. Robert Wallock
Elmbrook Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates, S.C.
Menomonee Falls Oral Surgery
Welcome to Elmbrook Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associates, S.C. We are committed to serving you by providing the highest quality of oral surgery. The administrative and surgical members of our staff are committed to providing you with the best possible care in a safe, comfortable, and friendly atmosphere. All staff members are CPR trained and certified. Dr. Wallock is CPR certified and trained in Advanced Life Support. Our facilities are focused on the single common goal of excellence in oral and maxillofacial surgery. We hope our website is another resource to aid our patients to a more pleasant experience.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to sue when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offers magazines, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting tomes for you, as well as reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Contact us today!
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions.